Table of Contents
Scope Of Electronics Engineering Detail Information
Hello, everyone welcomes the scope of electronics engineering article all on UTechBlogger. We are working on a Technical article that is related to our study.
So today we will discuss more about on scope of electronics engineering.
Agenda about this article is to clear the doubt of student who is planning to do engineering in electronics branch.
step-by-step we will discuss all the related things such as overview, qualification criteria, future scope, placement, advantage, and disadvantage.
Overview Of Electronics Engineering
Imagine your life without electricity and consumer durables like television, refrigerator, microwave, etc. - seems mundane and hard to survive.
Isn’t it? electronic appliances have become one of our basic needs in day-to-day life.
With our increasing dependency on electronic products, the scope of electronics engineering.
has also grown in giant strides as compared to previous decades.
If we talk about job quotient in the different sectors of electrical and electronics engineering.
It is ever-increasing to meet the variegated needs of the consumers in India as well as abroad.
Be it transport, banking, other private and public sectors and even educational premises, electrical and electronics engineering has a vital role to play in any environment.
Before delving deeper into the scope of electrical and electronics engineering.
It is important to know about what electrical and electronics engineering is meant for.
What is Electronics Engineering?
The electronics engineering revolves around the study of electronic devices, circuits, equipment, and systems.
While pursuing electronics engineering, students learn to utilize a wide range of electronic components.
From analog to digital components, micro controllers, microprocessors, and programmable logic devices.
The specific branches of electronic engineering mainly include:
- Analogue Electronics
• Digital Electronics
• Power Electronics
• Embedded Systems
• Communication Systems
In 1904, John Ambrose Fleming invented the thermionic diode vacuum tube and this invention is referred to as the ‘birth of electronics’.
This vacuum tube worked as the foundation of all electronics of that time, including television, and radar.
Later on, transistors replaced the vacuum tubes in 1947.
Which was the invention of William Shockley, John Bardeen, and Walter Brattain at AT&T's Bell Laboratories.
If you want to know about HOW TO MEASURE ACCURATE RANGE USING ESP8266 Distance Measurement you can view this post to get more information.
Qualifications Required For Electronics Engineering
If you want to take admission in engineering then you have to know about certain criteria that are shown below.
- The first request condition is you have a 3 year of engineering diploma then you will get the admission on 2nd year directly.
- The diploma must be complete in the same field such as ex. If you want to take admission to computer engineering then you have to require a computer engineering diploma.
- No need to apply any entrance exam we have the option to take direct admission for direct 2nd year or cap round as per government.
- The second condition is the 12th board exam, But again you have to clear some entrance exams related to engineering admission.
- You will get admission through these criteria for 1year.
- The entrance exam may be conducted in IEEE, JEE.
Future Scope In Electronics Engineering
If we talk about for future scope of the electronics market the demand is always high.
We will go for PG in enlarge segments such as the Internet Of Things (IoT).
IoT is the most demanding carrier opportunity nowadays.
A healthy knowledge of Embedded would be great for core company requirements.
The future scope is so much high if you integrated your skills with information technology then the demand is more.
Placement In Electronics Engineering
Everyone wants placement so, my tip to everyone chooses a very excellent college for getting place easily or you will get more Opportunities from these colleges.
A lot of companies more focus on your skills at least prepared for Aptitude, c-language, and core valuable knowledge embedded systems.
Note:- If you are looking for the best placement then join vector India Bangalore.
They conduct entrance exam you can apply for this free of cost and check the exam location.
You can be placed guaranteed over here if you really work hard.
The vector India course duration is around 7 months which includes C, C++, Tcp/Ip, 8051, IoT (Raspberry pi), mini-project.
Advantages Of Electronics Branch
- You can increase a ton of information, for example, taking care of complex circuit issues, can utilize distinctive gadgets instruments, for example, MATLAB, Xilinx, and so on, likewise getting the hang of programming dialects will be helpful for you.
- You will have the option to plan or make your own hardware stuff which can be useful in your everyday life.
- Open all it and electronics jobs.
- Word wide job opportunity.
Disadvantages Of Electronics Branch
- The remaining task at hand can be flighty and now and again high.
- The work can be upsetting – particularly when the gear or structure can possibly affect human life.
- you did not move to another branch job but still opens all IT jobs.
Hope you learn something new from this article, And many of doubt regarding carrier advice must clear of each and every one regarding Electronics engineering.
If you are looking for software information then you can visit here.